Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Sep 18 2002 12:17 AM
Not concerned in Louisiana...

I'm letting you guys have fun with this one. All the local mets are forecasting cooler and milder weather in the Mon-Wed period for New Orleans. Highs in the mid 80's, lows in the upper 60's. A little taste of early fall. I think we're out the tropical woods at least until the end of next week.

Good luck. Buy your water and stock that freezer with a few extra bags of ice now. I have absolutely no call on this system as it's still at least 96 hours away from any known targets. As of now, I'm thinking NC FL then up through the SE and out to sea. Early no-idea prediction would be in the St. George/Appalachacola area with the bulk of the problems between there and Lake City.

Steve

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center