Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Sep 18 2002 01:26 AM
Re: talk talk

the storms have a cycle to them, don't they?...I mean..they can only go through a natural cycle of birth....generation...and the maturation phase. I watched a special about them, and the last thing we need is a storm to hit just as it's getting it's act together...like Gilbert. or Camille, ....or Andrew. the longer this delays the development...the greater the likelihood the present path will continue...making it more east than many think....

at any rate...when one thinks about it...the bad area is only gonna be 150 miles wide..max....so if it misses you by just 75 miles...it will be a yawner....they have to pretty much smack ya dead on....

not that i'm wishing for it or anything....just a note...odds are remote it will hit any of us...but odds are real good one of us is gonna experience LIGHTS OUT....!!!!!

keep up the posts...I am learning more and more each season...this is definitely the best site going...wouldn't mind more input from some of you weather novices (like myself)....

still think it will split the gap and enter the gulf a cat 3 or better...and then intensify ....

get the beer on ice....less than a week and it's lights out babeeeeeee...probably Tuesdayish?....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center