Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Sep 18 2002 06:33 AM
Re: eye?

well florida latest models are all coming around to a major hurricane down the road.........but the direction has been greatly shifted to the west missing the trough. I dont want to change my forcast yet. But if the model runs continue for another 24 hours, then even Texas wont get hit,., it will be a tampico thing. I live in Florida and even though i have a new house, I am the worst luck for getting hit by a hurricane since I love them. Crap Im originally from cleveland and our teams always loss at the end. Blam the direction change on me. Im just bad luck and I been here in tampa since 91, Come to Tampa anyone if you dont want to get hit a a hurricane,,LOL . ok goodnight scottsvb

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center