Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Sep 18 2002 11:03 PM
Re: And the million dollar question is....

i admit that i am just another tropical weather hobbyist so i certaintly cannot make scientific forecasts. but i can tell you what i see. what i see from the up close water vapor is if the center had "reformed" to the north it really looks less likely that izzy will reach the western edge of cuba. it looks like it will be much further east exiting right on the keys or slightly west of the keys. here's another thought...since it may be closer to land than originally thought, would this hinder explosive development? for some reason i don't see this becoming a major so quickly. help me please

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center