ShawnS
(Storm Tracker)
Wed Sep 18 2002 11:44 PM
HankFrank

If I'm reading these posts correctly, it looks like it is everyone in FLORIDA that seems to be shooting off their mouths about how this storm was going towards them. In fact everyone in FLORIDA was running at the mouth about how the models were all over this thing coming their way. They seemed to be believing those models then. Now that the models have shifted a little west and they are saying FLORIDA is not the target all in FLORIDA suddenly have a problem with the models.Seems to me that all of you in FLORIDA are the BIGGEST wishcasters on this site. With all the posts from FLORIDIANS on how this storm was most certainly going to FLORIDA, than going by your little comment about the greatest defense against these systems is wishcasting, than I would say FLORIDA is in the clear. What's up????????

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center