ShawnS
(Storm Tracker)
Thu Sep 19 2002 12:16 AM
Re: HankFrank

When I said it would be a western gulf problem I said that because I don't jump on the models like everyone else does. I go by hunches and what has happened in the past. Hell, everyone was all over about how this thing was going to hit Florida before it even became anything. If the models say it's going to Florida than all those in Florida think that it is now written in stone that Florida it will be. I'm smart enough to know that models will always jump on a trough picking a system up when things first get started. I have my own way of predicting where these things will go..... sometimes it is wrong, but sometimes it is right. At least I have enough guts to go out on my own and not hide behind models.If you want to bash me for being to honest about my opinions than go right ahead. BUT, there is NO ONE on this site who should have the nerve to bash me about wishcasting or anything else for that matter. I could go through almost everyone of these posts on this thread and see where someone said " it looks like it is forming an eye" or " Are my eyes playing tricks on me or do I see a movement to the north." That little blip to the nrth means it is certainly coming to Florida. The tracks better all shift back to the east now because for one hour it wobbled to the north. Give me a break. Also, what happened to trusting in the forecasts that the NHC puts out. I got it, that only applies when the NHC says that the storm is headed towards Florida. When they say that it is time to go and get those supplies. How fickle can you get?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center