ShawnS
(Storm Tracker)
Thu Sep 19 2002 12:46 AM
Re: HankFrank

Here's the problem. You all's posts don't sound like you are concerned; they sound like you are EXCITED because it looks like it is coming your way. I get it if you are concerned, but make your posts seem like it and not like you are going to throw a party or something. The stronger that it looks like this thing could become leads ya'll to seem more excited, NOT CONCERNED, on each post after that. I've always said that I would like to go through another CAT 1 hurricane, but that is as strong as I want. If there was a CAT 3 coming at us here in Texas I would be getting the you know what out of here. I would certainly be scared to death of losing evrything, which I don't have much to start with, and fearful of what could happen to those even closer to the coast than I am. So, NO,NO,NO I do not want this thing here if it does get to be a major hurricane. Actually, I would rather it somehow find its way out into the open Atlantic and go on its merry way. I just get tired of everyone jumping on my case when I go out on a limb about something, but never want to give me some sort of credit when one of my predictions actually comes true. Just be fair about the whole thing. I certainly give credit where credit is due. Heck, I even give Joe B. credit when he deserves it and I'm certainly not one of his biggest fans.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center