Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Thu Sep 19 2002 12:59 AM
Jason Kelley

Yes this is further to the right of the previous GFDL, but is the start of a trend or "honing" in? It's probably too early yet, and I said earlier this will cahnge 10 times before Friday. Everyone from Texas to Tampa needs to monitor this. I've seen the GFDL perform abysmally in the past. BTW, Meto, what did TWC base their reasoning on (Lyons)?? The models in the last run showed the the "trough was not shown as sharp as it did earlier. Was that a bogus run?? This is wide open folks. Yes, I'm in Florida, but we don't know where this is going yet. I'm concerned cause it's quite close to Cuba. Things will change again and again 'til Friday. Then we should have a better idea. I expect it the unexpected, which in the end rarely ever happens. Cheers!! Steve H.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center