Frank P
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Thu Sep 19 2002 02:01 AM
Steve/Houstontracker... follow this logic

The New Orleans Saints are 2-0 (one game ahead of the Bucs I might add). The USM Golden Eagles are 3-0... If the Saints beat the Bears on Sunday, and USM beats Alabama then they will be a combined 7-0....

Based on this very unbelievable set of events the storm has to hit somewhere between New Orleans and south of Hattiesburg Ms... how could it not.... hehe....

On a more serious note.... If I was on the Fl panhandle and a little eastward I'd start getting my supplies in order.... I just can't see this system going east of MS/AL line... no really good reason other than climatological history and a gut feeling... and I hope I'm right for purely selfish reasons...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center