joepub1
(Storm Tracker)
Thu Sep 19 2002 02:49 AM
Re: Latest models

After reading all the great posts here, I thought I'd join in. Here in Jacksonville,we already have a river that runs the wrong way, a terrible power grid, but a AFC South powerhouse( at 1-1, ain't we all?). I figure if Izzy gets to 25N 85W and gives the panhandle a dirty look, we have problems here. Storms coming by, or from the west give us more trouble than the ones from the east. We havn't taken a direct hit since Dora(class of 64'). This thing is looking pretty darn big.
By the way, if you want to see someone who gets paid to wishcast, go to Stormtrack2002.com and see our local surfer/met. 5-day forecast. Earlier, he showed 50+ MPH winds on Monday. He's mellowed out a little bit now.
joepub1 in JAX

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center