Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Thu Sep 19 2002 04:31 AM
Hurricane Wish Casting ??

To those of you that are wanting a hurricane to come to you, may I suggest you go to it. Trust me, after living through Andrew in Miami, with no air conditioning, power, water, telephone, etc. and having to wait in line for food, gas, and the traffic problems and cerfews, you would rather be just be visiting than to be living in a place devistated by a Hurricane. A hurricane is a force unlike anything else and provides you with an adreneline rush, however, the rush is quickly erased once the storm passes and the clean up begins.

I always wished for a hurricane also, that is until my wish came true.. Be careful what you wish for, you just may get it..

Best regards and happy hunting !!!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center