Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sun May 26 2002 10:11 PM
Re: Did not niss much

So, are you saying that all along I was right when I said that there were two lows,one around the Bahamas and the one in the Caribbean,with the one around the Bahamas being the one that the models were picking up on? I guess I can't be wrong all of the time! I took a look at accuweather.com and they are saying that the trough that was suppose to pick up the system in the Caribbean is not going to pick it up now and the models are all over the place with where it will go.Now they are saying that it will stay in that area for a while.Maybe everyone should keep their eyes open on this one,including us in Texas.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center