Colleen A.
(Moderator)
Mon May 27 2002 04:42 PM
Re: down the road

I am looking and looking at those visibles, and I can see why they are saying it would be slow to develop. Also, when looking at the WV loops, there is not much moisture out there in the GOM. Looks like a dry slot, although I am not seeing "orange" indicating a really dry spot.

I don't know if it will redevelop, but what's interesting is that in the latest (from yesterday) NHC "Special Tropical Disturbance Statement" notice that they are not ruling out development at all, just a "slow to develop". Also different is that they did not say this would be the "last advisory" (what did I tell you yesterday?)

Anyway...have a great Memorial Day and don't forget to fly your flags for the men and women who have fought and are currently fighting for us. May God bless and protect them from the enemy.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center