ShawnS
(Storm Tracker)
Thu Sep 19 2002 11:53 PM
Re: HF is right in the last thread

I just want to throw out one comment here. I'm not going to try and predict a landfall,however, I do want to know why people are not throwing out the possibility that NONE of these troughs pick Izzy up. Think about it; when all this started the first trough was forecasted to grab him. The next thing you know, that was thrown out and then the second trough was predicted to most certainly pick him up. Now, it is being said that the second will miss him and it will be a third one that will do the job. How far out and how many times will it be said that the next one will get him? How about the possibility that Mr. Izzy just doesn't want to do the "normal" thing. Maybe he doesn't care about all the climatology stuff. It's like sometimes these things have a mind of their own. That's how we end up with Andrews and Allisons. Once in a while you get one with a major attitude that is worse than mine(ha,ha,ha). They don't always follow what climatology says they should do. That being said, I don't have any freaking idea where he will end up, but I will still stick with my western gulf proble. I just don't know where in the western gulf.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center