Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Fri Sep 20 2002 12:30 PM
sst's

The potential for hurricanes becoming a cat 5 are not bound only by SST's.......but I sure appreciate the insight. a cat 3 is exciting enough...Gilbert developed it's own weather, it became so large and intense...remember?...this one may not do that...looking at the satellite's...i have to watch it this morning for a while...but a category 3 meandering in the Gulf of Mexico doin' the twist, oughta make everyone sing and dance....

It will wobble to a 2, but I notice the feeding bands and general convection is growing. likely gonna pull moisture and strength as it makes banana splits out of the banana fields in Cuba...it has all the makings of a 4-5 to me..and I'm sticking to it...(POSITIVELY WISHCASTING?...a little)
Looks to me like it has a nice wnw-nw movement..will wobble a little over Cuba...and begin is ascent into hurricane infamy in a day or so...wouldn't be suprise to see regeneration to a 3 on sunday...and a cat 4 Monday....

depending on the movement...if Izzy keeps moving...she will begin her turn shortly after leaving the cigar factories....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center