joepub1
(Storm Tracker)
Sat Sep 21 2002 03:23 AM
Re: Discussion...

I was just reading that. Also was wondering if the fact it was only .5 south of the farthest northern forecast at 5:00 pm was going to start changing their tune. If it sneaks much above 23N it just about blows most of the Mex. landfall models out the window. In a really weird way, it may be good news for the east coast, because if there was something strong enough to keep Izzy from moving north it might also keep a possible huricane in the Atlantic from turning north away from us(I'm in Jacksonville). Do you think I'm way off base on that last thought? The NHC is running test models on a wanabe east of PR.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center