Frank P
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Sat Sep 21 2002 03:58 AM
Re:Wishcasting etc.

good post Joe... let me add a couple of more

stress levels are going to increase tremendously on this board once the system decides who is going to get blasted... people who post on this web page take this stuff quite serious, are very knowledgable, and do a great job overall... yeah there some wishcasting but NO ONE really wants a Cat 3 or 4 to hit them, no one in there right mind...

I'm like Shawn.... sure a smalll weak Cat 1 every now and then is fun and not all that bad, but starting taking about a major... I think not....

everyone is also going to be worn out... we're still days away from landfall and I've been getting about 5 hours of sleep per night the last couple of nights... now what happens when and if it really get serious as far as getting a real threat......

I would tell everyone to get as much rest as they can, but I wouldn't be practicing what I'd be preaching.... so it time to strap on the mojo gang cause it's only going to get worse for some of us.... somewhere

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center