Domino
(Weather Guru)
Sat Sep 21 2002 08:43 AM
My own personal cat 5

Well as I posted earlier a large tornado ripped through my state this evening making a nice 180 mile path of destruction. My city was particularly hard hit. I was able to see a very large debris cloud accompanied by the sound of a jet engine as the tornado went south of my home. I was able to get out this evening and survey the destruction to find it starts about 2 blocks from my home. The path of destruction in my town looks to be about a mile wide. Good news for me is none of my family was injured or suffered any more than very minor damage. Somehow nobody was killed or seriously injured by this thing either. For photos of my city you can go to www.indystar.com or www.wrtv.com. My power is still out and I'm posting this from work. Thank you all for your thoughts.

Derek

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center