Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sat Sep 21 2002 03:39 PM
Re: Info

Hey everyone, I am sure some of you really need a good cuppa Java to wake you up after staring at loops for the last who knows how long. Thanks to everyone on this board for the wonderful input and diverse thought trains as to this storm....well done everyone.
Does anyone have a link of a infared satelite or vis satelite pic of "Izzy" I want to mail it to my mom, she does not know what a hurricane looks like (she thinks they are the same things as tornadoes ) Anyway I think a good sat pic of Izzy will help her understand why I sit in front of the comp all day. The only links I could find were animated loops, im looking for a still image I can just copy and paste to send to her....
Take care everyone..... I think im going to send a few bottles of Rogaine over to the NHC, because Im quite sure there are a few tufts of hair missing on a few forecasters heads right now......

Regards
BD

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center