Robert
(Weather Analyst)
Sat Sep 21 2002 10:55 PM
Re: Tropical Bloom. Isidore, Kyle, TD#13

Interesting events, Ships model bring izzy to 140 knts cat 5 baby, but that remains to be scene it would not suprise me though considering we have 125 mph winds with non complete eyewall and extremely warm waters. Ne who i have real strong feeling by the end of this coming week we could be down three majors, kyle forcast to sit around and get to 70knts it looking better on sat and getting bigger would not suprise me to se this get to a 3 then there is td13 wich is forcast to be 91knts in 72 hours by ships and 65 by nhc and chances are it to will be a major in time its starting to wrap up nicelly and unlike izzy probally wont be efected by south america.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center