joepub1
(Storm Tracker)
Sun Sep 22 2002 03:25 AM
Re: My SWAG.... on center locations

Izzy may be hungry for mexican food. NHC gave a pretty good hint their begining to pass on this thing turning north to threaten northern GOM. High pressure may serve to protect the LA to FL gulf coasts, but how that will play into TD13 I don't have a clue. How strong will it build into the western atlantic, and will it also block Lili from going to the fishes? PR will be under the gun in 72hr, prob. with a Cat1. Izzy seems to have that Mitch thing going, he's made up his mind west is best, which is fine by me. I'd say unless he does a major league stall most of us are safe. If he stalls around 90W, I'll rethink it, but I don't see anything down the road to yank him way north if he goes much farther than that.

Not a clue about Karl.

Joe in Jax
Way to go Gators!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center