Frank P
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Sun Sep 22 2002 12:25 PM
concur on nhc

Yeah Steve I also think the nhc has done a great job with this storm and for that part most of the season... their discussions have also been much improved over the past seasons as well... even injecting a sense of humor at times.

Boy, I was sold on a NGC impact... most of the FL gang was sold on a NE to CF impact... Shawn was the only one who questioned everything and was sold on nothing.... and said it was going west... and his rationale was simple.... why not...

Once this thing gets away from land a Cat 4 looks very probable... I said several days ago it would not be a Camillle... I am still saying this... Camille was practically a perfect storm

but still a Cat 4 is a disaster for who ever get its and it will certainly become their personal Camille

A lot of people need to start warming up the grill for a healthly helping of crow, me included... sure, things can change and probably will so I'll just wait for the fat lady to start warming up before I put the crow on the grill...

but I'm still watching.... now I 've got to go to west al to see my son play a baseball game today..... that sure beats putting up plywood any time...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center