Frank P
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Sun Sep 22 2002 09:53 PM
GOTTA HIT NEW ORLEANS

Steve, Saints are 3-0... no way the hurricane is not going to miss the crescent city, and it's snowing in Hell to right now too I might add.

Funny thing.. Son's ballgame in W. Alabama rained out... so I get to watch the Saints... they get down 20-0... SOS... I think ... so I take my wife to the movie, heck with the game... find out later they win... geesh.... thank goodness for ESPN prime time highlights...

Hard to believe I'll be rooting for the Rams to win... hehe

well I'm ready for whatever comes... there is a lot of hype about the big turn to the NW and N... I'll believe it when I see it.... Not all convinced it will come out of the BOC... but smarter people than me are arguing otherwise... Joe B's assessment very interesting... I am going to ride out the storm regardless of strength on the Beach in Biloxi......... wife and two bassets will evacuate... kids in college... house survived Camille, and I've recently reinforced the entire structure with additional hurricane straps and ties... code requires at least one, I have three on everything.... could be an interesting week to come... most models still take the system quite west, except the GFDL... which has hit every city that borders the GOM... Joe said it quite well earlier... the GFDL, along with all the other models are on the Axis of Evil list... I agree...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center