Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sun Sep 22 2002 09:56 PM
Florida Panhandle

Hi All! I have been reading the posts here today trying to educate myself quickly. This is the first storm I have followed. My situation is this..I live in Atlanta but have a brand new beach home on Cape San Blas, Fl (25 miles west of Applachicola) We are scheduled to go down Thursday to meet the furniture delivery trucks. Don't really know what to expect or do at this point. The Cape is a little unusual in its shape. It sticks out like a finger and runs north to south. Our home is on the south end facing south. We have the ocean on one side and the bay on the other. Here is a link to an aerial of the Cape. www.c21gcr.com Could a cat 3 or 4 flood the Cape? I would appreciate any and all insight/advice.
Thanks,
Marcie
theparkers@bellsouth.net

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center