Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Mon Sep 23 2002 02:13 AM
Hey Frank..

what site are you using?, post a link if you don't mind. I was looking at that water vapor loop that was linked in a post above and you can see the upper low over central Texas dropping south, I assume this was the one that the TPC mentioned in the 5pm disc. I guess if it continues southward, this is what might help pull Izzy northward. The 00z model runs still look interesting for the upper Texas coast/SW La area. I just got back from Galveston, spent the night at a beach house the inlaws have rented for the week at Crystal Beach. The water was as calm as I have ever seen it yesterday when we arrived, but today the surf was picking up. Needless to say the inlaws are quite concerned about their vacation being cut short. Dang house had no cable and I couldn't hook the laptop up to the net so I'm just now trying to get back up to speed on whats going on.

Houstontracker

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center