Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Mon Sep 23 2002 03:11 AM
Shawn

would you like a little cheese with that whine?

it ain't heading to tx...it's heading toward New Orleans, Mobile, and Pensacola...gonna take a swipe at all of them..course...now that it has stalled, it will weaken, to a 1-2....eventually go back over the water.... Interestingly, they had a report on TV tonight on what a Hurricane would do to New Orleans, and the Saints are 3-0...makes perfect sense to me Isidore will visit...if Izzy stalls long enough, Lilly will come join him, and we'll have a double wammy!

I hope this language isn't too offensive for you Shawn. I have been through a strong category 3, and it is no joke...there is weeping and gnashing of teeth...PERIOD

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center