Frank P
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Mon Sep 23 2002 02:26 PM
I agree Mr. Jimmy

After watching the IR and water vapor I didn't detect any further west motion... what I saw on the visible could have been just a slight wobble to west, but overall not significant right now anyway because it does look stationary... and then again after watching this thing for 5 days I might also be somewhat delusional....

I remember the day after Camille and I had to climb over a debris stack about 30 feet high just to get to highway 90 and the beach... and there was nothing left standing anywhere... remember seeing some dead cows lying in the highway too... to this day I have never figure where and the heck they came from cause no one had any cows within 10 miles of my neighborhood...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center