Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Mon Sep 23 2002 03:33 PM
Re: Isidore Close to the Yucatan future Still Uncertain

I've been watching the GOES vis loop and for the life of me I just don't see the eastward drift... It looks stationary at best.... still pulling in a lot of energy from the BOC and the GOM....

JJ you might be right, it might not ever get back over water and I think that's certainly a possibility as every option with this system is... but I'm still leaning that it will get back over water by early Tuesday morning or perhaps very late tonight.. then it will depend on how fast it moves as to how strong it redevelops.... if past history is any indication, this is one of the slowest moving storms I've tracked in a while....

Frank P...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center