Frank P
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Mon Sep 23 2002 09:34 PM
Re: 4pm discussion answers last few questions...

Well thanks a lot Steve... "Let me say thing about dat"... as Buddy D. so eloquently puts it. My original forecast was Fl Panhandle (pensacola) but over time I have shifted it more towards the west (hey, if the models can change their minds ever 6 hours, I can change mine once.....) Earlier in the season I stated that NO was due for a big hit this year, so what an opportune time to go with that prediction....
New Orleans it is.... has to .... Saints are 3-0, would you expect otherwise... Oh, and on a final note for Kevin.......... Go Rams.... Bucks will be down by two games to the Saints and Panthers ..... gee are they mathematically eliminated from the playoffs already.... hehe.... just kidding Kevin

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center