joepub1
(Storm Tracker)
Mon Sep 23 2002 11:50 PM
Re: All Central Gulf Coasters...

Thanks alot Kevin. My hope is the GFDL predicts a direct hit here in Jacksonville. Then I know that I'll be safe, because it won't come within 500 miles of me.

Our rain chance here for the 4 days is 60,60,70,and 70%. We are getting pinched between the effects of Izzy, a cold front stalled right above us, and the prospects of Lili coming into the area. Really need to find my raincoat. We are by no means dry up here. Whem I cut my grass yesterday, I was surprised how much moisture was in the ground. Anything above 10 inches of rain over the next week would be a small disaster in itself, the ground is that wet already.

Joe in Jax

Pres. Bush Axis of evil: Iraq, LBAR, GFDL

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center