Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Fri May 31 2002 06:59 AM
wait a minute

nothing happened today. oh yeah.. its still may. why don't i keep telling myself that?

noticed the nhc has shifted its floater cam to the low off hatteras. i would think it rallying for subtrop, but the cool sst boundary is clear on ir channel 2 and pretty much killed that idea. my caribbean resurgence was shafted by lots of shear. and that little low off the florida coast the last few days has become a conformist and vanquished itself. so that leaves us with.. an upper low on the gulf coast.
well that will take forever to make something, so until it starts making a persistent nuisance of itself, i'll just let the gulf coast boys ooh and aah over it.
and i try not to show an east coast bias.. heh.
anyhow bastardi says the pattern will give us more opportunity in the days to come. i await not really expecting anything until he explains it better. as a meteorlogically minded jerry maguire would say, SHOW ME THE CONVECTION.
yes its may and nothing's happening.. but take heart, gray has his almost final word on the season tomorrow..TODAY, and a tom clancy book turned reworked screenplay turned movie is in theaters. should be some disturbing imagery involving an 11 kT nuke and a major u.s. city that i used to live next to. bring the kids. oh, and my kid brother graduates. everybody say: good job, sean.
well, life isnt all bad when there isnt a hurricane menacing, is it?
later all.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center