HanKFranK
(User)
Wed Sep 25 2002 04:33 AM
late obs

before i call it a night (no reason to stay up when satelite imagery doesnt update.. except for occasional goes-10 shots for gulf and w caribbean storms at nrl monterey).. going to make a couple more comments. lili appears to have opened up.. either going to reorganize in some new and different way, or just got its ticket punched and went to hurricane heaven. it is in the hurricane graveyard, after all. playing chicken with the shear monster too.. anybody notice how shear hasnt really relaxed at all with lili? fair to say that guidance is now completely useless with this storm.
isidore, in the most recent sat frames before overnight blackout.. has some convection on its SE inner bands. no, this isnt me jumping up and screaming 'i can see a spin cdo reforming' or 'definitely moving east'.. just observing that there are now more than low clouds on the S/SE quadrant of the storm. no hype baby, just the facts. izzy made its move offshore overnight during the satelite blackout, no reason to believe it wouldnt choose a similar time to start reconstructing its inner core...
im not sold, but finally see something as opposed to nothing.
kyle.. what about it? it has an eye, but is apparently a 55kt tropical storm. whatever. it isnt bothering anybody but a few jellyfish and herring, so why worry about such trivialties?
isidore may still be a benign tropical storm by daybreak tomorrow, but if i see a cdo in the morning then it's on again.
HF 0436z25september

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center