Kevin
(Weather Master)
Thu Sep 26 2002 12:10 AM
Re: satellite pics...

There is a chance that Isidore could reach min. hurricane strength before reaching the coast. There is currently some high-cloudiness wrapping around the western side of the circulation. All in all, I'd give Issy 35% chance of reaching 64 knots before or at landfall.

At 8 PM, Lili has 40 knots winds and she is now moving west at 6 knots. RECON is currently investigating her.

Watching TWC, heard anyone out on streets in NO is subject to arrest. I also heard people are trapped in their cars on I-10 and are being taken out to due to road flooding. Bad situation up there.

Around 5 PM today we got a squall here in Orlando, a tropical downpour and wind gusts to 30 knots accompanied it.

Kevin

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center