Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sat Sep 28 2002 01:52 AM
Re: Indeed looks like another Gulf system...

Do yo really think Lilli is going to go into the GOM. I don't know much about wht these things will do but I am fasinated with these storms nd I really enjoy reading everyones comments. I was just wondering if you think it really will get into the GOM? if so when? I live about 25 miles south of New Orleans in a town name Lafitte and we are surrounded by water. Although right now from IZZY we have lots of water everywhere, and if LILLI comes here or to our west we will be in big trouble cause the water won't have time to get back to it's normal state. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center