Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sat Sep 28 2002 02:35 PM
Re: Now to Kyle And Lili

Reading the nhc's am discussion on Lili this am does not bode well for the GOM.... I figure with the strong high building over FL how far north Lili goes now will play a major factor in where she ultimately ends up... my initial feelings are the farther north she can get the closer to the FL Panhandle, conversly if she stay more to the south as she tracks across the Caribbean then I would think it would go more to the west around Central La or E TX Regardless, a very strong chance it could end up somewhere in the northern Gulf Coast... IMO

Also need to see if there are any fronts pushing down next week as this could really be the ace in the hole as far as ultimate forecast... this is the time of the season for fronts to grab these systems and jerk them back to the NE or even ENE no matter where she would be in the GOM.... time will tell....

Frank P

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center