Kevin
(Weather Master)
Sun Sep 29 2002 01:54 PM
Re: Here's a prediction

Joepub1:
I agree with your predictions whole-heartedly--Kyle should eventually strike Florida in some way and Lili should strike the N or even W GOM. The question here is survival. Both of these storms have the potential to become damaging storms if they can hold on. Lili is trying valently to organize, but I bet she won't truly get her act together until past Jamaica. Kyle's survival is in question, and I'm also betting he will form a new center closer to where that deep, persistant ball of convection is. *IF* he makes it he should rev up quickly again...when high pressure builds aloft you usually associate intensification with it. Perhaps rapid.

Gonna be an intersting and important day. Won't be back until 5:00 PM today--I'm playing basketball all day with a few friends. If I'm lucky I'll get an early-evening post up. We'll see.

Bucs 31
Bengals 3
I don't think Cleveland will be able to score a TD-the Buccaneer defense is just too much.

Kevin

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center