Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Mon Sep 30 2002 12:44 AM
Re: Lili should be well behaved... I hope

Yeah Toni, all my supplies are still on hand including extra ice in the freezer... All I'll have to do is put up my plywood... again.... I took it off as I'm in the process of remodeling my house... and it was in the way....

So hopefully I won't have to put it back up again this week... but if I do no big deal.... I don't think Lili will weaken as she approaches the coast.. my best guess is that it will continue to strengthen until it hits the coast... where ever that might be... always the chance this time of the year for a system to pull in some dry air from the west... that could hinder intensity if it were to come to fruition... not sure if that will happen... time will tell...

Everything I'm forecasting is based on models, climatology, and expected steering currents... big high projected over Florida should push the system to the WNW then NW and then N and then NE... timing is everything... heck anything and everything is possible.. another impact to the Yucatan, or the high pressure is so strong it pushes Lili all the way over to Texas... I'm sticking with the NGC but its not a done deal by any stretch of the imagination...

Tropical system forecasting is not an exact science...

Frank P

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center