Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Oct 02 2002 07:45 PM
axis of clouds

Hurricanes tend to go 5 degrees right of the axis of clouds...this one has the axis heading more north than west. It will turn north, possibly even begin going east...before landfall. I am in total agreement with Bill.

One thing for sure. It is WAY to early for ANYONE to say where it will go. Unbelievable that the "experts" have the stupidity to assume they "Know"....Now there is NO WAY New Orleans can be evacuated...in fact...if this thing makes a 5...which I think we all know now is possible...and then makes an unexpected landfall somewhere that is in a moderate danger zone...then the people will be stuck with a killer storm...and NO TIME TO GET OUT>>......

sorry...but for those who kept saying it would go yadd yadda yaddda.....in Tx...they IGNORED the fact that NO ONE can EVER predict where it would go...and it is and should be up the the authorities to tell them it could go anywhere!!!!!!

too late now...hope it stays west where the people are preparing..cause if it heads towards Mississippi and Alabama......

party's over if it does...no one is ready...No one here in Mobile is even worrying about it...PERIOD...they all think it is hitting way west of here...

so I think it is a sham...the "experts" are too cocky...and this one will humble them...they ought to be saying ..."NOT sure where it will go"...not projecting some point as though they knew....

really makes me mad...as you can probably tell.....

I fear a lot of deaths if this track keeps heading east....I really do.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center