Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Oct 02 2002 09:49 PM
Maybe a good call to hang my season on?

I've liked my forecast track from the beginning - St. Mary or Iberia Parish. I used New Iberia/Franklin as the landfall locations, but obviously neither is right on the coast. Intracoastal City or Port of Iberia are probably gonna get slammed. I still think the center comes in around New Iberia, but obviously could be closer to Franklin or Morgan City. The parishes along the coast from the TX Coast to Mississippi are: Cameron, Vermillion, Iberia, St. Mary, Terrebonne, Lafourche, Jefferson, Plaquemines then St. Bernard and St. Tammany climbing up around the east side of the state toward the MS Gulf Coast.

FYI stuff.

Steve

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center