HanKFranK
(User)
Wed Oct 02 2002 11:07 PM
snide comments

ah, thats just me. when people keep calling the hurricanes to them all the time its a little funny. especially when it's clear as day that theyre in the green. if you dont want me to make fun of ya, easy on the 'it could hit me' melodrama, unless youve got a better reason than 10mph winds and mostly cloudy skies. that isnt mean or self-righteous.. pretty normal response. i may point out when other people are wrong.. but i spend just as much time pointing out where *I* am wrong. fair enough, eh? ¿no sé? its the bayou country of louisiana that takes this one on the nose.. not texas, not new orleans, not mobile. thats all there is to it.
HF 2306z02october

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center