Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Thu Oct 03 2002 12:33 AM
Re: North turn...

I have a feeling this storm wil cause the entire way they report these things to change. Problem is that there is still NO WAY to discern with any accuracy where they will go. ...and no one wants to evacuate the entire northern gulf coast.
but the delay in telling the public is wierd to me. People I am talking to are still thinking texas....WE ALL know what is happening...but the transfer of information is far too slow to help. The people need to transfer all of this info to a main site that the entire coast watches.....it could be a good thing...

everyone watches it....and changes occur immediately...and interviews...and discussions..

sooner or later..the big one comes....

nawlins.....takes it on the chin....

this is a bad thing ya'll. I mentioned a day ago New Orleans was a possibility...even east of that...and recieved flack and jokes...WHY?......if it is a possiblity....WHY ridicule it?..

Small hurricane with a buzz-saw solar system type look...

landfall at 140 MPH winds...maybe more...I HOPE IT DON"T GO east...sure hope for new orleans sake....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center