Domino
(Weather Guru)
Thu Oct 03 2002 02:47 AM
Taking a deep breath

I agree it does look like its rebuilding its eyewall. Looks like the bouy's are having a very bad day. Either they aren't reporting anymore or they are no more. I just truely hope politics aren't in any forcast and everyones been told the truth. You can truely sense the magnitude of this event on this bored as I've never seen everyone so tense with one another. I've noticed many people on this board are football fans, well tomorrow is the superbowl for hurricanes. Lets try not to fight in the stands. Lets just all take a deep breath, sip on your beer and look at the marvel nature has brought us as all the arguing in the world isn't going to change what it is going to do.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center