Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Fri Oct 04 2002 06:13 PM
Re: lili shows sympathy

AAAACCCKK!! Referring to my previous post Mike, Kyle's surface circulation took a beeline north, but it's hooking NW now. Meanwhile, the convection with a mid-level circulation (??) is heading SW against the flow of Kyle's Surface circulation. This mid-level circulation may try to take on a life of it's own if they move away from each other quickly. Kyle gives birth? Must have gone to Amsterdam for surgery. Anyhow this is an idea, we'll watch and see. But Kyle clearly is exposed and heading north. I don't think I've ever seen a MLC break off and swim against the LLC like that. Maybe this is the Son of Kyle that we thought would happen (at least Melbourne NWS jokingly referred to it from the models on Tuesday). Maybe it will come to pass. Nah, probably not. Cheers!! Steve H.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center