joepub1
(Storm Tracker)
Mon Oct 07 2002 03:08 AM
Re: How bout those SECOND PLACE Bucs?

Well, at 11 the NHC seems to think that Kyle is now going to move SOUTH of me again. A very long discussion, which hinted at him poss. becoming a hurricane again. When Dora hit NE FL 38 yrs ago, it was because she interacted with another storm and got pushed west. Of course, they also said they don't really know exactly where he is; it seems he's got a good magic act going again:
THE INITIAL LOCATION IS SOMEWHAT PROBLEMATIC WITH A 07/0025Z SSMI OVERPASS INDICATING A POSSIBLE EXPOSED LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION NORTHWEST OF THE ADVISORY POSITION... WHILE THE SAME IMAGERY ALSO INDICATES A LARGE MID-LEVEL DOUGHNUT-HOLE FEATURE TO THE SOUTH.

I have no idea what their getting at..........

Toni, your now a three-star weather guru student....I'll bet FL see's a landfall from something before Oct 31.........

Joe in Jax

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center