Jax Chris
(Weather Watcher)
Mon Oct 07 2002 12:09 PM
Re: KYLE

Making the obligitory football talk, I said (not here) at the start of the season that I would be happy if the Jaguars finished the season above 50%. So right now I'm ecstatic, but the season's far from over. I'm not sure what happened in the two weeks between the pre-season and the regular season, but even in the first game Jacksonville had a whole different level of play than we did in the four throw-away games. Maybe everybody was happy we worked things out with Smith.

As far as Kyle goes, I'm hoping he stays away from the coast, since I'm only about a mile in-land. He's made so many turns out there, though, that he's dizzy and I don't think he's capable of tracing a straight line. I swear this storm's listening to the weather radio; now that Kyle's heard that he's predicted to go SSW for the next 24 hours he'll try to go NNE just to be preverse (and since he's dizzy he'll stagger off SE). I guess for now it's just going to be continue to keep an eye on him and the gas tank filled.

Chris

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center