Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Oct 09 2002 11:36 PM
Re:I FOUND IT!

2 days ago I was warned of a tropical storm headed for my area. Tonight as I began my preperations to weather this storm , the first in our area in a number of years I began to search the satellites and low and behold there it was like a beacon in the Atlantic preparing to bring flooding rains and high winds to our area just as those highly accurate meteorologists in West palm Beach have been saying. I then turned to the forecast track and once again found that I would miss this devastating weather event . In hopes there was an error I turned to Bastardi- no updates nor warnings were noted. I then checked Millenium and found no hope for a resurrection there. East coast tropical had nothing either . I guess I'll head to bed early tonight but with a plan to check on that little beacon later, You just never know.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center