Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Thu Oct 10 2002 04:21 PM
Re: Kyle...

/agree Lois. Last images are showing another blowup to the east of the center, and some banding to the NW near the Florida coast, but still very exposed, rapidly moving center. All the clouds and dying showers to the south are just blowoff, like Lois said. The kicker? This thing is not going to hit Florida...and my prediction? It goes back out to sea. Hahaha. Would that not be soo appropriate for this storm? I am watching the western carrib. as well this weekend. Something is gonna brew down there. And what about the tail of the front coming off Texas? The waters too churned up there?

A poster before also mentioned a swirl near Cuba....I am noticing one as well...near Jamaica. Anyone else lookin'? And some of the models are having the wave comin off Africa develop as well....

Could be a busy week next week.

Brett
Miami

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center