ShawnS
(Storm Tracker)
Sun Jun 09 2002 01:17 AM
Re: Gulf Disturbance

I said that because I was tired of every time I got on this site I was seeing only 21 posts. What happen to all you weather freaks out there?This site had more comments on it a month before the season even started than what we have now after it has started.Maybe we need to bring John from S. Florida back or something.Heck, if Joe B. can sit around and throw a bunch of garbage out about what will develop and what won't than why can't I.I have never seen a guy with the ego he has that can not even come close to backing it up. All he is is a glorified one of us who post on this site.There are more than a few,myself not included,that could do just as good of a job as he does and without the sickening arrogance that he has.He is so quick to point out when accuweather said something two or three weeks ago that the models are now jumping on, but does he ever make the same big deal when he is wrong,which is most of the time? Spare me the " he is the only one that is willing to go out on a limb" stuff because that is what we all do on this site. When we make our "bold" predictions, we are going out on a limb. Maybe he thinks just because he works out that his ego has to match his biceps.By the way,I certainly wouldn't brag because the models agreed with me; we all have seen how unreliable these models can really be. Go ahead and bash me if you want but this is MY opinion and I'm entitled to it. You don't have to agree!!!! If nothing else at least maybe I started something here that you can all respond to since there is no action in the tropics right now.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center