Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sun Jun 09 2002 10:00 PM
uh?

shawn.. why the whiny post? does people not talking when nothing is happening bother you or something?
eeeeasy dude. its early june, and you can't have allison every year. so there arent a lot of posts... well, nothing that convincing on the models, and nothing that interesting to look at on the satelite. unless shear and clear skies does it for you. what i'm saying is, you sound upset and i don't see why.
by the way, why do people knock joe b? now i feel like saying something. i can understand criticizing his delivery because he does spend too much time being defensive or self-righteous, but name me one person who makes better long range forecasts or outlines weather teleconnections better and i'll listen to your argument. very few people in the weather business discuss long range possibilities the way he does, so you cant really compare him to anyone else convincingly. its his thing.. if you dont like looking down the road, read the daily nhc bulletin--no development through monday--and leave it at that.
hmm what else.. oh..
ripleys believe it or not!
bull had 30 cats and 13 children
rectory mean haunted house
there, nostalgia for those of you who miss paloma (weird)
or would you rather read about my running war with the beavers? they rebuilt those dams within hours, now we're bush-hogging a trail along the creekside, periodically draining the flooded land, cutting the channel, and hoping they get the message and relocate. those evil buck toothed bastards.
such is the situation, sunday, june 9th, 5:59 p.m. eastern daylight time, in the year of our Lord 2002. amen.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center