Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Mon Jun 10 2002 12:03 PM
Re: uh?

HF good post

I agree with most of what you said, heck it is only June and I can remember many of Junes with nothing to track. Things will get a lot more interesting in Aug and Sept... no doubt.

And at least with Joe B. you have someone who is not afraid to discuss in detail his analysis and forecast for the tropics... Now compare his effort with that of TWC... To me its all about effort and Joe B doesn't come up short in that department. Yeah yeah yeah, so he's not always right, so what? At least he attempts to make it interesting....

As for that wierdo paloma .... fuhgetaboutit.... hehe

Back to the tropics, big flare up of convection west of Jamaica this morning with some really intense cold tops just off the western tip of the island....... Another area off to the northeast of Cuba and east of the Bahamas... at least its something to look at... I need to see do some more investigation to figure out what, if anything, is going on...

later

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center